– Company Name: Sottovoce Audio, Sociedad Limitada
– Business Address: Calle Nicolau Primitiu Gómez Serrano, 26-Bajo. 46014 Valencia (Spain)
– NIF: B98691819
– Registration: Companies Registry of Valencia, Page V-162506, Volume 9881, Folio 188, Entry 2
– Phone: (+34) 722743174
– e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Domain name: www.sottovoceaudio.com
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data, and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, in accordance with the provisions of arts. 5 and 6 of that law, informs all users of the website that provide or will provide its personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file aimed at the management of customers and/or suppliers and that is duly registered at the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users, by ticking the box, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that your personal data is treated by the provider for some or all of the following purposes:
1. Sending of advertising business communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical media, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These commercial communications shall be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by colleagues or partners with which it had reached an agreement to promote trade among its clients. In this case, the third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communication shall be made by the provider and will be for products and services related to the provider’s sector.
2. Carry out statistical studies.
3. Processing orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the website of the company.
4. Forward the newsletter on the website.
The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal information will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and whenever any transfer of personal data would be made, prior, specific, reported and unambiguous consent would be requested from the holders.
All data obtained through the website are mandatory, as are necessary to provide optimum service to the user. If all the information is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
The provider ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms established in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned Law 15/1999, you may exercise your rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of your ID card through the contact details listed at the beginning of this document.
In the same way, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
In the same way, the provider has taken all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that processes and to avoid loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
Cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and its computer, not themselves provide personal data of the user. Under no circumstances cookies are used to collect personal information. The provider also offers to users the Cookies Policy of the entity.
The website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information may be recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measures that show the number of page impressions, number of visits to the web services, the order of visits, access point, etc.
The site uses security techniques generally accepted in the information industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user/customer agrees that the provider to obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.
Last modified: February 12, 2016