· Frequency response correction with a fully editable target curve.
· Impulse response correction in a large listening volume.
· Supports sample rates of 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz.
· 8-channel signal processing.
· Easily customizable target response per channel or per channel group.
· Adjustable frequency limits for correction.
· Click-and-drag functionality to group channels, edit frequency region of correction and edit target curve.
· WDM and ASIO support.
· Automatic or manual delay and gain calibration.
· Omnidirectional full-bandwidth measurement microphone.
· Flat frequency response (± 1 dB) in speaker’s bandwidth.
· Alternatively, a measurement microphone with calibration file.
· Windows Vista, 7, 8.
· Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks – 10.11 El Capitan.
· Intel Pentium III or later, AMD Athlon XP or later (SSE required).
· 2 GB RAM or more.
· miniDSP UMIK-1: USB measurement microphone with unique calibration file, for accurate acoustic measurements.
User manual (PDF, 2340 kB)