· Capsule type: 6mm electret.
· Polar pattern: Omnidirectional.
· Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20kHz +/-1dB (with included calibration).
· Class 1 USB audio, driverless interface on Windows, Mac and Linux.
· Connections: miniUSB connector.
· Calibration: unique calibration .txt file, referred to the product serial number.
· ADC resolution and sample rate: 24 bits @ 44.1 / 48 kHz.
· Max. SPL for 1 % THD @ 1 kHz: 133 dB SPL @ 0 dB.
· Output noise level: -74 dB FS.
· Weight: 120 g (microphone), 600 g (kit with accessories).
· Power: USB powered (5 V).
Inlcuded products and accessories
· UMIK-1, USB measurement microphone.
· Shielded USB cable (1,5 m).
· Mini tripod.
· Windscreen protection.
· Plastic padded case.
Calibration file download
Each UMIK-1 microphone is factory calibrated with a unique, frequency response calibration file. Also, another 90º response calibration file can be downloaded for surround system measurements. For the download, get your serial number (7 digits) in the body of the microphone.
Download the calibration files by clicking here.
UMIK-1 Datasheet (PDF, 532 kB)